In today's world, more and more people are striving to connect their lives with the United States of America, go there for permanent residence and find a job. In addition, quite a few young people tend to go to study in the United States, because in the US there is a significant number of the most prestigious universities in the world. American immigration law establishes a certain procedure for entry and stay in the country for such applicants. To do this, potential students need to obtain an F visa or a student visa. In addition, US law provides for the possibility of obtaining a visa for family members of students. Also, to obtain a student visa, it is not necessary to enter universities.
In general, US law establishes a significant number of visas and opportunities for obtaining them. For studentы, the way to legally stay in the United States is to obtain a student visa. Student visas in the United States are divided into the following categories: visas F1, F2 and M visas. For foreign citizens, it is possible to obtain all types of student visas.
The F1 visa is a standard student visa that is opened upon admission of a foreign citizen to universities and colleges in the United States. It is valid for the duration of the program. It is important to understand that the F1 visa allows legal part-time work in the United States for the entire period of study. However, this option functions with permission from the representatives of the educational institution.
The F2 visa is established for family members of the F1 visa holder. This visa can be obtained by spouses and children of US students.
Visa M is established for students of non-academic educational institutions of the USA (technical schools and highly specialized schools). This visa is no different from the F1 visa.
The procedure for issuing the above visas is quite complicated, because US immigration law has many nuances, especially considering that US law does not belong to the civil law system, unlike Russia and the European Union (excluding the United Kingdom). Therefore, the process of obtaining American student visas is quite time-consuming and costly. In this case, it is necessary to fill out a certain number of documents and pass an interview at the consular organization. Of course, you can get a student visa yourself, however, qualified legal assistance will eliminate the risks of obtaining a Green Card and significantly speed up the process of obtaining it.
The lawyers and attorneys working with the law office of Gregory Krasovsky have many years of experience in this category of cases. It can be said that the resolution of issues regarding US immigration law, namely, the issuance of a student visa to the United States, is our strong point, because we, first of all, specialize in knowledge of international law. Gregory Krasovsky, head of legal advice, has worked in the United States of America for many years and has helped many clients successfully immigrate to the United States.
The lawyers and attorneys working with The Law Office of Gregory Krasovsky will be able to provide you with the following professional assistance in obtaining an F1 / F2 and M student visa in the USA:
- fill out the relevant forms and petitions;
- fill out the online form DS-160 and upload a standardized photo;
- pay the consular fee in the prescribed amount;
- translate and certify documents on immigration cases;
- prepare and record the client for an interview at immigration services;
- prepare and submit documents confirming graduation from educational institutions in the United States;
- prepare documents confirming passing required testing in English;
- collect, prepare and submit certificates confirming financial solvency to consular offices (if necessary);
- help in obtaining a visa permit in case of refusal to provide a student visa F1 / F2 and M;
- defend in court against deportation from the United States;
- collect and prepare the necessary documents for obtaining US citizenship;
- obtain immigration status to obtain US citizenship;
- extend the student visa F1 / F2 and M while continuing to study in the United States;
- cancel any possible court decision on deportation from the United States;
- carry out claim work;
- represent the interests of the client in court;
- prepare procedural documents (claims, petitions, reviews, appeals);
- prepare and conclude any necessary types of international legal agreements between the parties involved in the case;
- achieve execution of decisions of foreign courts on the territory of the United States and decisions of American courts abroad.
In addition, the lawyers and attorneys working with The Law Office of Gregory Krasovsky protect our clients’ interests in legal procedures on the enforcement of foreign judgments in the United States and judgments issued in the United States in foreign courts.
Please note that our lawyers and attorneys provide legal services for obtaining an F1 / F2 student visa to the United States, both on the territory of the United States and on the territory of foreign countries. Knowledge of Russian, Spanish and Ukrainian languages is an additional advantage of our specialists.
The lawyers and attorneys working with the law office of Gregory Krasovsky will competently help you in obtaining an F1 / F2 student visa to the United States for citizens of Ukraine,Russia, the European Union or other states; protect your interests in judicial and state bodies like the United States, as well as abroad.
To make our services as easily available as possible, the law office of Gregory Krasovsky provides services for obtaining an F1 / F2 student visa to the United States in both in-person and remote formats.
When contacting our specialists, you will receive a qualified legal assessment, which includes a forecast of the possibility of resolving your issue on obtaining an F1 / F2 student visa in the United States. The lawyers and attorneys working with Krasovsky and Partners value their professional reputation and take only those cases that should end in a positive resolution of your issue.