In today's world, more and more people are striving to connect their lives with the United States of America, go there for permanent residence and find a job. It is especially important to obtain US citizenship, as it provides many privileges for its holders, for example, in matters of visiting other countries, education and employment. However, this procedure is quite complicated, because US immigration law has many nuances, especially considering that American law does not belong to the civil law system, unlike Ukrainian, Russian, and European law(excluding the United Kingdom). One of the easiest ways to obtain US citizenship is to acquire refugee status for political reasons. After receiving this status, the road to US citizenship is open. Nevertheless, it is necessary to know all the subtleties and nuances of the process of obtaining political asylum in the United States.
The lawyers and attorneys working with the law office of Gregory Krasovsky have many years of experience in this category of cases. It can be said that resolving issues on US immigration law and specifically on obtaining US citizenship through obtaining political asylum status is our strong point, because we, first of all, specialize in knowledge of international law. Gregory Krasovsky, head of legal advice, has worked in the United States of America for many years and has helped many clients successfully immigrate to the United States.
The lawyers and attorneys working with the law office of Gregory Krasovsky will provide you with the following professional assistance in resolving issues related to obtaining political asylum in the United States in the following areas:
- collection and preparation of documents for obtaining political asylum in the United States;preparation of a letter to the immigration service;
- filing Form I-94;
- execution of Form I-131;
- requesting travel documents, work permits and social food stamps;
- interaction with USCIS office staff;
- issuance of an SSN social insurance card;
- obtaining a green card to be able to continue the process of obtaining US citizenship;
- passing the "turnkey" process of naturalization of the client to obtain the right to reside in the US and US citizenship;
- providing advice on US citizenship issues and choosing a roadmap for obtaining political asylum in the United States.
The lawyers and attorneys working with Krasovsky & Partners offer you assistance in obtaining political asylum in the United States for the following reasons: discrimination based on non-traditional sexual views. For example, manifestations of this situation can be regular refusals in the process of finding a job, the formation of negative conditions during training, denial of benefits, allowances, etc.;
persecution by the state or persons authorized by the state because of:
- religious affiliation;
- adherence to certain political views that are unpopular in the country of residence;
- belonging to a non-traditional social group in the home country (for example, LGBT);
- the inability to avoid persecution after returning to their homeland.
- threats to the person as the owner of a particular business, the desire to make a hostile takeover or even eliminate the enterprise for criminal purposes;
inaction on the part of the state when a particular person applies for help if there are real grounds for fear for his life, health or property.
At the same time, our specialists in US immigration law will help you go through the mandatory naturalization procedure, namely:
submit the relevant applications to USCIS;
pass and officially record the results of fingerprinting;
pass exams in English and US history;
be interviewed by an immigration officer.
The lawyers and attorneys working with the law office of Gregory Krasovsky will additionally help you:
- create a roadmap of obtaining political asylum;
- compile timeline for political asylum;
- search for evidence;
- fill out Form I-589 and other forms;
- translate and notarize documents;
- carry out claim work;
- represent the interests of the client in court;
- prepare procedural documents (claims, petitions, reviews, appeals);
- prepare and conclude any necessary types of international legal agreements between the parties to the case;
- to achieve execution of decisions of foreign courts on the territory of the United States and decisions of American courts abroad.
In addition, lawyers and attorneys working with The Law Office of Gregory Krasovsky support litigations on the enforcement of foreign judgments in the United States and judgments issued in the United States in foreign courts.
Please note that The lawyers and attorneys working with the Law Firm of Gregory Krasovsky provide legal services for obtaining political asylum in the United States both on the territory of the United States and on the territory of foreign countries. Knowledge of Russian, Spanish and Ukrainian languages is an additional advantage of our specialists.
The lawyers and attorneys working with the law office of Gregory Krasovsky will competently help you in resolving legal situations in which a citizen of Russia, Ukraine, the European Union or other states is a party, they will protect your interests in judicial and state bodies of both the United States and abroad.
To make our services as easily available as possible, the law office of Gregory Krasovsky provides services for obtaining political asylum in the United States in both in-person and remote formats.
When contacting our specialists, you will receive a qualified legal assessment, which includes a forecast on the possibility of resolving your issue of obtaining political asylum in the United States. The lawyers and attorneys working with the law office of Gregory Krasovsky value their professional reputation and take only those cases that should end in a positive resolution of your issue.