In today's world, the borders of states are being erased and global priorities are increasingly taking the place of national interests. These changes affected not only political and economic factors, but also, the most important thing in society - the family. If earlier marriages were concluded mainly between citizens of the same country, representatives of the same race and adherents of the same religion, now interethnic and interracial family relations are developing more and more in the world. These global processes did not bypass the Russian Federation either. In these phenomena, he draws special attention to the fact that in the process of both officially registered relations and in a civil marriage, a large number of children are born, in order to protect the interests of which it is necessary to use the norms of international family law. As in marriages between citizens of the same state, Similarly, in interethnic marriages, situations often occur in which children are left without a livelihood, as their parents are busy resolving their issues. Based on this, there is a vital need to collect alimony in favor of children. Moreover, such a need may arise both after the divorce of the parents, and if the parents live in a registered legal marriage.
Given the above factors, at the moment there is a great demand for highly qualified specialists in the field of family international law, because now the resolution of issues in the field of collecting child support requires knowledge of not only Russian legislation, but also the legal norms of other states, as well as international treaties.
Lawyers and attorneys working with Krasovsky and Partners legal advice will provide you with the following professional assistance in resolving disputes regarding the recovery of child support in the following cases:
- if there is no agreement or agreement between countries on the procedure for mutual recognition and enforcement of court decisions;
- if there is an agreement or an agreement between the countries on the procedure for mutual recognition and enforcement of court decisions, however, a procedure for recognizing a decision of a court of the Russian Federation on the territory of a foreign state is necessary;
- if there is an agreement or agreement between the countries on the procedure for mutual recognition and enforcement of judgments without a recognition procedure.
More details about the solution of these and other issues can be found in the relevant sections of the website www.krasovsky.com.
At the same time, our specialists in the field of family international law will be able to achieve the following solutions in ensuring the rights of children in the recovery of alimony:
- recovery of alimony in a fixed amount of money - if the parent does not work;
- recovery of alimony as a percentage of income - if the parent works;
- collection of alimony in a fixed amount and a percentage of official earnings at the same time;
- recovery of alimony for the last 3 years, if there are grounds;
- recovery of alimony for an adult child, if he is recognized as disabled;
- cancellation of alimony;
- recognition of the notarial agreement on alimony as invalid;
- increase or decrease in the amount of maintenance obligations;
- recognition of a person as one who evades the payment of alimony;
- recovery of alimony for two children.
You can learn more about the implementation of these and other methods of collecting child support in the relevant sections of the website www.krasovsky.com.
Lawyers and attorneys working with the law office of Gregory Krasovsky will represent your interests in securing the right to collect child support in international legal relations in the following bodies and institutions:
- guardianship and guardianship authorities;
- prosecutor's office;
- internal affairs bodies;
- special schools, boarding schools;
- religious institutions;
- diplomatic missions;
- consular offices.
At the same time, our specialists in the recovery of child support in international legal relations will be able to:
- carry out claim work;
- to represent the interests of the child in schools, guardianship and guardianship authorities, law enforcement agencies and other structures;
- to represent the interests of the child in court;
- prepare procedural documents (claims, petitions, reviews, appeals);
- prepare and conclude any necessary types of international legal agreements between the parties to the case;
- achieve enforcement of decisions of foreign courts on the territory of the Russian Federation and decisions of Russian courts abroad;
- achieve an end to child abuse;
- ensure interaction between the parties to the Convention on the Recovery of Alimony in the Ministry of Justice;
- prepare and submit an application for the recovery of alimony to the relevant Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
- prepare and submit a statement of claim to the court of a foreign state where the debtor lives in the form prescribed by the legislation of a foreign state;
- prepare and submit a statement of claim to the court of the Russian Federation for the recovery of alimony from a foreign citizen in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation (part 2, article 22, clause 1, clause 3, clause 3, article 402 of the Code of Civil Procedure of the Russian Federation);
- determine the amount of the debt and direct the foreclosure on the property of the defaulter if the debtor does not have an officially confirmed source of income.
We especially note that our qualified specialists, depending on the legal assessment of the situation, can represent both the child himself and his parent or guardian by proxy.
In addition, Lawyers and attorneys working with the Krasovsky and Partners legal consultancy are engaged in supporting enforcement proceedings on the enforcement of decisions of foreign courts on the territory of the Russian Federation and judgments issued on the territory of the Russian Federation in foreign courts.
The advantage of lawyers and attorneys working with The Law Office of Gregory Krasovsky is knowledge of such major international documents relating to children's rights as the Declaration of the Rights of the Child, the Hague Agreement on the Recovery of Child Support, the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child, the World Declaration on Survival , protection and development of children.
Please note that Lawyers and attorneys working with Gregory Krasovsky Law Firm provide legal services in international family law both in the Russian Federation and in foreign countries. Knowledge of English, Spanish and Ukrainian languages is an additional advantage of our specialists.
At the same time, we protect the interests of not only minor Russian citizens, but also citizens of foreign states and stateless persons under the age of 18. Lawyers and attorneys working with Krasovsky and Partners legal advice will competently help you in resolving legal situations in which a citizen of Ukraine, the United States, the European Union or other states is a party, they will protect your interests in judicial and state bodies of both the Russian Federation and abroad.
Lawyers and attorneys working with The Law Office of Gregory Krasovsky have partners who provide relevant legal services in the European Union, which significantly increases the efficiency of our work in resolving issues related to the recovery of child support in international legal relations.
At the same time, Lawyers and attorneys working with the law office of Gregory Krasovsky also provide these services on the territory of foreign states.
Taking into account modern life realities, lawyers and attorneys working with the Krasovsky and Partners legal advice office additionally provide services for the recovery of child support in international legal relations in a remote format.
When contacting our specialists, you will receive a qualified legal assessment, which includes a forecast of the possibility of resolving your issue of collecting child support in international legal relations. Lawyers and attorneys working with Krasovsky and Partners value their professional reputation and take only those cases that should end in a positive resolution of your issue.
As practice shows, the recovery of child support in international legal relations requires qualified legal assistance, since minors do not have full legal capacity and cannot fully protect their property rights, which is used by people who infringe on these rights. A minor can acquire legal capacity in full only in the event of marriage. Lawyers and attorneys working with The Law Office of Gregory Krasovsky have many years of experience in this category of cases. We can say that the resolution of disputes in international family law is our strong point, because we, first of all, specialize in knowledge of international law. Gregory Krasovsky, head of the legal consultancy, has worked abroad for many years and has a serious practice in international legal cases. In accordance with this, a team of Lawyers and attorneys was selected in the Krasovsky Law Firm.