EB-5 investor Visa Application
In today's world, more and more people are striving to connect their lives with the United States of America, go there for permanent residence and find a job. In addition, many people want to move to the United States and start their own business in a new country and, thereby, make the American dream a reality. American law provides for the possibility of obtaining various investment visas for such applicants. Unfortunately, the possibility of obtaining E-1 and E-2 visas is not always open to citizens of various states, including the Russian Federation, since the issuance of visas of these categories depends on many factors, including political ones.
When applying for this visa, certain documents are required, including those disclosing the amount invested. Without the help of an experienced specialist in the field of law, who, among other things, has knowledge of economic issues, it is quite difficult to apply for this visa. The procedure for obtaining an EB-5 investment visa is quite complicated, because US immigration law has many nuances, especially considering that American law does not belong to the civil law system, unlike Russia and Europe (excluding the United Kingdom). Thus, the EB-5 investment visa is issued to foreign citizens who have invested more than $500,000 in a US company and contributed to the creation of 10 or more jobs. It allows the applicant and his or her family to obtain a residence permit in the United States (Green Card).
The right to receive an EB-5 investment visa appears if the following criteria are met:
- the applicant has invested at least $500,000 in a US company;
- investments contributed to the creation of 10 or more new jobs in the United States;
- the applicant has proven the legality of the origin of the invested funds;
- investments must be "risky" in terms of return on capital.
- In addition, obtaining an EB-5 investment visa provides its holder with a number of the following benefits:
- the possibility of obtaining a Green Card for two generations of the family, first for 2 years, then for 10 years;
- the right to work for the whole family;
- the possibility of obtaining a residence permit for three generations of the family for 5 years;
- the cost of education in US colleges and universities at the prices of residents;
- free entry into the United States;
- you can live and work in any state of the USA;
- high quality of life, economic stability;
- credit prospects: purchase of movable and immovable property at rates for residents;
There are no requirements for work experience, education, knowledge of English, or age.
However, the process of applying for an EB-5 investment visa is quite time-consuming and costly. In this case, it is necessary to fill out a certain number of documents and pass an interview at the consular organization. Of course, you can apply for an EB-5 investment visa yourself, however, qualified legal assistance will eliminate the risks of obtaining an EB-5 investment visa and significantly speed up the process of obtaining it.
The lawyers and attorneys working with the law office of Gregory Krasovsky have many years of experience in this category of cases. We can say that the resolution of issues on US immigration law, namely, the issuance of an EB-5 investment visa, is our strong point, because we, first of all, specialize in knowledge of international law. Gregory Krasovsky, head of legal advice, has worked in the United States of America for many years and has helped many clients successfully immigrate to the United States.
Our lawyers and attorneys will be able to provide you with the following professional assistance in obtaining an EB-5 investment visa to the United States:
- fill out the appropriate forms and petitions;
- fill out the online form DS-160 and upload a standardized photo;
- complete and file an I-526 application;
- complete and file the I-485 petition;
- complete and file a petition on Form I-829;
- get a green card in the USA;
- pay the consular fee;
- translate and certify documents on immigration cases;
- prepare and record the client for an interview at the immigration services;
- submit petitions to the US Embassy;
- decide on an investment project for which documents are submitted for an investment visa;
- prepare documents proving the legitimacy of personal funds;
- collect, prepare and submit additional certificates confirming financial viability to consular offices;
- prepare and submit a certificate from the bank on the availability of funds;
- prepare and submit documents for real estate;
- assist in obtaining a visa permit in case of refusal of an EB-5 investment visa;
- defend in court against deportation from the United States;
- help in obtaining US citizenship;
- obtain immigration status to obtain US citizenship;
- extend an EB-5 investment visa in the United States;
- carry out claim work;
- represent the interests of the client in court;
- prepare procedural documents (claims, petitions, reviews, appeals);
- prepare and conclude any necessary types of international legal agreements between the parties to the case;
- achieve execution of decisions of foreign courts on the territory of the United States and decisions of American courts abroad.
Please note that lawyers and attorneys working with Gregory Krasovsky Law Firm provide legal services for obtaining an EB-5 investment visa to the United States both on the territory of the United States and on the territory of foreign countries. Knowledge of Russian, Spanish and Ukrainian languages is an additional advantage of our specialists.
To make our services as easily available as possible, the law office of Gregory provides its services for obtaining an EB-5 investment visa to the United States in both in-person and remote formats.
When contacting our specialists, you will receive a qualified legal assessment, which includes a forecast on the possibility of resolving your issue on obtaining an EB-5 investment visa in the United States. The lawyers and attorneys working with the law office of Gregory Krasovsky value their professional reputation and take only those cases that should end in a positive resolution of your issue.