In today's world, more and more people are striving to connect their lives with the United States of America, go there for permanent residence and find a job.It is especially important to obtain US citizenship, as it provides many privileges for its holders: visiting other countries, education and employment. An intermediate step in obtaining US citizenship is the issuance of a residence permit. However, this procedure is quite complicated, because US immigration law has many nuances, especially considering that American law does not belong to the civil law system, unlike American and European (excluding the United Kingdom).
The lawyers and attorneys working with the law office of Gregory Krasovsky have many years of experience in this category of cases. We can say that the resolution of issues on US immigration law and specifically on obtaining a residence permit in the United States is our strong point, because we, first of all, specialize in knowledge of international law. Gregory Krasovsky, head of legal advice, has worked in the United States of America for many years and has helped many clients successfully immigrate to the United States.
The lawyers and attorneys working with the law office of Gregory Krasovsky will provide you with the following professional assistance in resolving issues related to obtaining a residence permit in the United States in the following areas:
- collection and preparation of documents for obtaining a residence permit;
- obtaining immigration status for obtaining a residence permit in the United States;
- obtaining a green card to be able to continue the process of obtaining US citizenship;
- passing the process of naturalization of the client to obtain the right to reside in the United States;
- providing advice on residence permit issues in the USA and choosing a roadmap for obtaining a residence permit in the USA.
The lawyers and attorneys working with the law office of Gregory Krasovsky offer you assistance in obtaining a residence permit in the United States according to the following roadmaps:
- an invitation to work with an American employer. When applying for a job, you must provide documents on education, a CV and an invitation from the employer;
- family reunification (a US citizen has the right to send an invitation to a family member). When reuniting with a family, you must provide evidence that you are related to the husband, wife, parents or children with whom you want to be reunited. These are passports, birth / adoption / adoption certificates. You can reunite with one person or with the whole family;
- marriage to a person who is an American citizen. To get married, you need to fill out the DS-160 form, print out a confirmation page, provide a foreign passport, birth certificate, military ID, certificates of marital status and no criminal record, extracts of court decisions, a bank statement on the financial condition of the husband / wife;
- winning the green card lottery. Every year, the US government announces the beginning of the drawing of the rights to obtain a Green Card. Any participant can win the draw, but the victory guarantees that the newly minted Green Card holder will even become a US citizen in the future. For this to happen, they must successfully pass all the necessary checks and interviews. Our qualified lawyers will guide you through all the complexities and nuances of this procedure;
- making large investments in the US economy. If you immigrate as an investor, you need to provide evidence that demonstrates your contribution to the country's economy: proof of investment and documents on starting a business, acquiring real estate. With this method, a cash contribution in the amount of 1 to 5 million dollars is required in any commercial enterprise of the country located in an economically underdeveloped state where there is a high unemployment rate will greatly help to simplify obtaining a residence permit in the United States. At the same time, the lawyers of Gregory Krasovsky's Law Firm, who are familiar with all the stages of this procedure, will help you bypass all the reefs and obtain a residence permit in the United States;
- obtaining refugee status. Our qualified specialists will help you to obtain this status directly while in your country. The service of obtaining refugee status is described in detail in the relevant section of the krasovsky.com portal.
At the same time, our specialists in US immigration law will help you prepare all the necessary documents for obtaining a residence permit in the United States, namely:
prepare a photo for a visa;
- will accompany you during the vaccinations required to obtain a residence permit in the United States, namely: coronavirus, influenza, hepatitis A and B, meningococcal infection, mumps, measles, hemophilic fever type b, polio, whooping cough, rubella, rotavirus infections, chickenpox, rotavirus, tetanus;
- help you pass a medical examination, which is carried out in the clinic of the International Organization for immigration, accredited by the United States;
- prepare a photocopy of your passport;
- prepare documentary evidence of one of the grounds for obtaining a residence permit;
- prepare a certificate of non-conviction;
- prepare a health certificate;
- prepare a document confirming the availability of funds necessary for the stay.
In addition, The lawyers and attorneys working with the law office of Gregory Krasovsky will additionally help you:
- professionally conduct a mediation procedure and pre-trial settlement of the conflict (Pre-trial settlement of the dispute with the involvement of a professional negotiator);
- carry out claim-related work;
- represent the interests of the client in court;
- prepare procedural documents (claims, petitions, reviews, appeals);
- prepare and conclude any necessary types of international legal agreements between the parties to the case;
- achieve execution of decisions of foreign courts on the territory of the United States and decisions of American courts abroad.
The lawyers and attorneys working with the law office of Gregory Krasovsky support litigations on issues of enforcement of decisions of foreign courts on the territory of the United States and judgments rendered on the territory of the United States in foreign courts. Knowledge of Russian, Spanish and Ukrainian languages is an additional advantage of our specialists.
The lawyers and attorneys working with the law office of Gregory Krasovsky will competently help you in resolving legal situations in which a citizen of Russia, Ukraine, the European Union or other states is a party, they will protect your interests in judicial and state bodies of both the United States and abroad.
To make our services as easily available as possible, the law office of Gregory provides its services for obtaining a US residence permit in both in-person and remote formats.
When contacting our specialists, you will receive a qualified legal assessment, which includes a forecast on the possibility of resolving your issue of obtaining US citizenship. lawyers and attorneys working with the law office of Gregory Krasovsky value their professional reputation and take only those cases that should end in a positive resolution of your issue.
Establishing trust with clients is our number-one priority. 75% of clients repeatedly turn to us for legal assistance. Trust the professionals!