The attorneys at the Law Offices of Gregory Krasovsky provide all necessary legal services for energy companies. Attorneys at our firm have worked on energy related issues both globally and domestically. We understand how important the energy industry is to the everyday functioning of the world and we strive to ensure that companies have a profit and remain competitive, so that every other industry get the energy it needs to conduct its operations.
We provide legal services regarding both carbon-based energy sources and renewable energy sources. Our multidisciplinary focus allows us to bring our expertise from other industries and practice areas to the energy industry in order to provide more comprehensive and innovative legal advice. For example, our focus on the mining industry gives us an added perspective on the energy industry. Additionally, our focus on environmental permits and violations bring much need expertise to a pressing problem with the energy industry.
Along with providing legal advice on regulatory compliance and proper permit acquisition, our firm specializes in more generic issues relevant to all businesses such as corporate finance, corporate governance, and corporate restructuring.
The attorneys of the Law Offices of Gregory Krasovsky have the following experience in the energy sector:
- Participating in the vertical integration of a major Russian oil company.
- Leading a legal team responsible for litigation strategy against uncooperative minority and majority shareholders.
- Establishing precedent in shareholder rights & corporate governance strategy, neutralized a major greenmail effort and successfully negotiating a buyout offer for clients.
- Playing a leading role in a team of legal advisers representing minority portfolio investors in several petrochemical companies.
- Securing the backing and mandate of a major Russian financial-industrial group in defending shareholder rights in anticipation of a buyout offer by a strategic investor.
If you would like to know more about the services we provide for the energy sector, please contact our staff for more information.