The Law Offices of Gregory Krasovsky have a firm commitment to the assisting our clients safely and effectively navigate that obstacle-laden world of international business transactions. Gregory Krasovsky has years of personal experience in working in the world of international business, primarily in facilitating foreign investment in Russia in the 1990s.
We strive to assist our clients in structuring and consummating business transactions in a global marketplace. We both represent U.S. based companies in expanding internationally and in assisting foreign companies to expand and invest in the United States.
We at The Law Offices of Gregory Krasovsky understand that other nations have different business practices, whether they are different regulations and legal practices, business cultures, competition environments, infrastructures, and geographical influences. Additionally, we understand that the goal of your business is to maximize profits in these areas.
The Law Offices of Gregory Krasovsky help facilitate the following international business transactions:
- Structuring and negotiating mergers and acquisitions internationally.
- Protecting and enforcing intellectual property rights in a variety of legal frameworks with varying degrees of protection.
- Organizing outsourcing operations.
- Organizing franchises and other licensed uses of your company’s brand name.
- Arranging for immigration and international travel for the needs of a client’s company.
- Financing international business transactions
- Advising on import/export compliance issues
- Assisting in establishment of international business ventures, partnerships, and franchises
- Drafting contracts pertaining to international business transactions
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Collection of foreign judgments
- Enforcement of US judgments abroad
Contact our attorneys today to schedule a free consultation, in which you can learn more about the services we offer.